NLCFA Benefits and Services for Members
The National Crowdfunding Association provides (or is working toward providing) its members with crowdfunding education, support, operational best practices, and opportunities for networking and collaboration. The NLCFA continues to expand and enhance service offerings in response to the needs of its membership. Current benefits and services for our members (does not include "The Crowd") include, or are soon to include:
Networking and Collaboration
- Opportunity to work with crowdfunding individuals and groups across North America to develop best practices and resources that support all crowdfunding.
- Opportunity to network and exchange ideas with other members of the NLCFA at regional and national NLCFA events and conferences. NLCFA members receive special registration rates for all NLCFA sponsored events.
- Access to the NLCFA Member Portal to facilitate connections with other crowdfund participants.
- Opportunity to serve on one or more of the NLCFA's many committees or board.
Crowdfunding Group Growth, Support, Operations & Deal Management
- Referral of members for growth and expansion opportunities.
- Opportunity to deliver NLCFA education programs to drive member's organizational growth.
- Access to an NLCFA Members Only section of the website that provides best practices documents, templates and recommendations related to crowdfunding company operation and management, marketing, and community education.
- Access to NLCFA partnerships developed to provide high quality services to our members at affordable member rates. These may include such things as:
- Newswire/press release services
- Deal insurance
- High quality cost effective due diligence services
Professional Development and Industry Trends
- Access to high quality professional development via a highly regarded annual conference, special workshop for crowdfund industry leaders, and regional events
- Access to unique crowdfunding industry data and analysis as catalyzed and/or created by the NLCFA and our companion organizations.
- Access to presentations and reports that members can use to educate their community re: crowdfunding.
- Representation of American crowdfunding members regarding issues that affect crowdfunding and the entrepreneurs and investors involved in crowdfunding in America.
- Access to information and education on public policy programs that may affect or benefit crowdfund participants (such as tax credits or new regulations).
- Opportunity to contribute to the advocacy of public policy that supports and promotes crowdfunding.